look at this godforsaken mess that you made me
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Zombeikid Offline
Change author:
MP: 630
LOCKE
Driving faster in my car
Falling farther from just what we are
Maeve gets it and he doesn't know if it makes it better or worse. Either way, she hasn't run away, hasn't leapt out of his lap in offence. So he'll take it because she's still here and she's not laughing at him. He gives her an almost bashful smile as he rubs his cheek. Red tinted and not from lust for once in his fucking life. She's hugging him and somehow that feels almost more patronizing than anything else she could've done. Except he knows she's not doing it out of.. whatever. Maybe out of a little pity but he can take that. He presses his face into her neck, letting her hold him for a moment before he leans back, looking her over. "Know it's kinda.. weird. Just.. Yeah. Be happy to use my mouth in plenty of other ways though." He wiggles his eyebrows at her as he gives her a devious little grin.

Intimacy he can't do. Sex though? Probably his favorite thing to do. He presses his lips to her neck, nipping at her collar bone. Locke makes his way up to her ear, tongue running along the outer edge as he grins against her skin. "I think I have some making up to do, don't you?" It's maybe a quick change of pace but he wants to be over this sinking sick feeling in his stomach. He might be playing it up a bit, trying to will his body back into a heated state but it's fine. What she doesn't know won't hurt her.
Smoke a cigarette and lie some more
These conversations kill

Messages In This Thread
RE: look at this godforsaken mess that you made me - by Locke - 03-18-2021, 04:40 PM