look at this godforsaken mess that you made me
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Zombeikid Offline
Change author:
MP: 630
Mature Content Warning 
LOCKE
Driving faster in my car
Falling farther from just what we are
She presses against him and he can feel the soft heat of her body against his. It soothes his nerves a little. At least she'll still fuck him, right? It's all he has to give her, maybe all she wants from him. He's aware she doesn't really know him or the kind of person he is. But that's fine. You don't have to know someone to bring them to toe-curling orgasmic bliss. Not that he's sure he can do that. It seems like she had a good time last time, until he ditched her, but he doesn't have to ditch her now, right? He can stay? Even if this feeling is scaring the fuck out of him?

"Tell me what you want, Kitten.." He's not going to run away, he promises. And Locke almost always keeps his promises. Well, he does when they benefit him. His fingers thread into her hair again, running through the silky strands before fisting into the back and lightly pulling her head to one side. He finally bites a proper mark into her pale skin, a silent mark of something akin to ownership. In reality, he doesn't give two shits if she sleeps with other people, if she kisses them. She belongs to herself first and foremost.

He loosens his grip on her though, a clear indication she doesn't need to stay if she doesn't want to. "Unless you'd like to go to bed.. As much as I like keeping a girl up all night, I know you're a busy woman." He can't imagine running a brothel or anything really. Being responsible for something. The most Locke has to worry about is having a place to sleep and a few meals to eat.
Smoke a cigarette and lie some more
These conversations kill

Messages In This Thread
RE: look at this godforsaken mess that you made me - by Locke - 03-18-2021, 07:55 PM