look at this godforsaken mess that you made me
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Zombeikid Offline
Change author:
MP: 630
Mature Content Warning 
LOCKE
Driving faster in my car
Falling farther from just what we are
She doesn't berate him for using the little pet name he's given her, which is something he'll have to mull over later. For now he takes her little moan and tucks it away in the back of his brain for a time when he can't call on her. He wants more like it but her gaze is finding his and he watches her instead. She wants him and it makes him twitch under her, and he'd be embarrassed if he had it left in him to be. He wants her too, badly. But the tide is out again, something softer is washing over them. There's always other moments.

"Don't think I've ever hear someone say they were glad I followed 'em." He barks out a laugh, sliding his hand from her hair to smooth over her cheek. He can just see the faintest hint of red there. His cheeks probably match.

"Just because I can't get my shit straight doesn't mean I don't care about you. If anything, you're the one who shouldn't be carin' about me. Surprised you even gave me the time of day.. Well, night.. Kinda just figured you were gonna stab me." And yet, she didn't. Because maybe she cares about him a little bit too. She wouldn't still be here if she didn't. He'd probably have a dagger four inches into his rib cage.

"Gotta be honest.. The dagger thing? Kinda hot though.." He's totally playing. Yep.
Smoke a cigarette and lie some more
These conversations kill

Messages In This Thread
RE: look at this godforsaken mess that you made me - by Locke - 03-18-2021, 09:39 PM