look at this godforsaken mess that you made me
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Mature Content Warning 
Maeve

She feels him twitch under him and her hips shift minutely above him in some kind of silent acknowledgement of what's happening between them. Even if they were shifting to something softer. Sweeter. The heat is still there, bubbling under the surface and just waiting for the right moment to boil over. Accept now isn't the time as they gaze at each other in the soft light that only comes at night. Her fingers play in his hair, nails scratching lightly at his scalp to give herself something to do while he talks.

"What do you normally do to people you follow?" She asks with a tilt of her head, brow rising with her curiosity. Maeve has a feeling she knows, but she doesn't want to assume. Not that it really matters much. Torchline was full of smugglers, thieves, and cheats. Didn't make them bad people. Just people who sometimes did bad things.

Maeve drops his gaze, thumb brushing back and forth across his collarbone as she chews on her bottom lip. It's a bit of a call out. She could have stabbed him. She could have turned him away. That night and now. Except she didn't. Why? She doesn't really have an answer for him. So she shrugs her slender shoulders instead, "I was upset about what happened, but I didn't want to hurt you. Not really. Why shouldn't I care about you, though? Why shouldn't I like you?"

Playing or not, it still earns him a giggle and she pushes at his chest lightly, "Oh shut up... I barely even know how to use that thing."
Poor little girl
still waiting for her happy ending

Messages In This Thread
RE: look at this godforsaken mess that you made me - by Maeve - 03-18-2021, 11:27 PM