look at this godforsaken mess that you made me
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Zombeikid Offline
Change author:
MP: 630
Mature Content Warning 
LOCKE

He is joking. Mostly. He'd pay if she asked for it. But he has a feeling she wants this as much as he does, as a thing that's not a work thing. Maybe. He hopes she does. Gonna feel real awkward if she wants payment after this. "We can talk about it some other time.. I do have some things I'm kinda curious about.." Hard to plan out fun sex scenes and bullshit when most of your partners are one night stands.

Very few things hold Locke's attention quite like someone stripping down for him and she's no exception. He hisses softly, eyes roving her body hungerly. "Not a fan of the gods but fuck.. They took their time crafting you, didn't they?" He drops her little dagger to the side, hands suddenly needing to be on her skin. He was right. The moonlight bathes her in a silvery glow and he really thinks she could be something divine. He almost feels bad, running his rough hands over her soft flesh. Almost.

He's practically aching for her but he wants to take his time, savor her. No weird emotional shit getting in the way this time. Locke dips his head down, kissing along her neck down to her collarbone. He leaves a little bite there before looking back up at her, tongue tracing along the bite. "Sorry for marking you up.. Never asked if it was okay.." Its not really a question but he can pretend it is. He's a fan of asking for forgiveness rather than permission. As if to punctuate it, he bites her again.
I can taste you on my lips and smell you in my clothes
Cinnamon and sugary and softly spoken lies

Messages In This Thread
RE: look at this godforsaken mess that you made me - by Locke - 03-19-2021, 09:12 PM