look at this godforsaken mess that you made me
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Mature Content Warning 
Maeve

He is a little bit special. He doesn't know it, but this is some of the first sex she's had outside of the Halenani. It's never come up before because she doesn't usually fuck outside of working. Which is a whole can of worms that she really needs to address because she knows that isn't healthy, but it just never came up before. Before him or Aurelia or anyone else for that matter. So yeah. He's a bit special.

"No. Don't stop." What she's referring to is up to interpretation. Whether it's in reference to him waxing poetic about her or what he's currently doing with his mouth. Maeve brings a hand up to fist in his hair, arching to press further into his mouth. She doesn't really want to think about the gods right now. Even if she knows that Frey might approve of her actions. The girls at the Halenani were special to Frey. Maeve knew this from Phoebe, but that hadn't been enough reason for Maeve to take herself to a shrine and pray. She hasn't prayed since she was a child and she's not starting now.

Maeve moans, clenching her teeth as he marks up her skin with almost reckless abandon now. Her hips rock forward as his hands trail up her thighs, fingers digging gently into the tender flesh. "Do you often fuck on the beach? Is that how you know all the best spots?" Maeve breathes, eyes fluttering shut as she squirms in his lap as her grip tightens on him, "I can do clothes or no clothes. Just want you."
Poor little girl
still waiting for her happy ending

Messages In This Thread
RE: look at this godforsaken mess that you made me - by Maeve - 03-19-2021, 10:36 PM