look at this godforsaken mess that you made me
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Zombeikid Offline
Change author:
MP: 630
Mature Content Warning 
LOCKE

She keeps saying she wants him but she's yet to do anything about it. The same for him though, both maybe a little too cautious about playing with whatever this feeling is between them. But Locke is a man and he has needs and holy fuck does he need her. She lines him up and for a moment he's hopeful that she's going to sink down on him but instead she just teases. He growls softly, sliding his hand out from between them to lick his fingers clean. Once he's satisfied, he finds her hips, gripping them tightly.

Another breath and he's pulling her down onto him, groaning as he sinks deeper into her. Maybe he should've asked, or begged.. Maybe. He's kind of tired of playing that game. He likes to take what he wants. This feels so much better than the first time and he's so fucking glad he followed her down that alley. "Fuckin' divine, Mae.." Not quite poetry but he's not sure he can find the words right now.

He stays relatively still though, his hands letting her hips go to rove over her belly and chest. Occasionally he throbs inside her and it draws a little moan from his mouth. He'd be embarrassed if it didn't feel so good. He only hopes it feels half as good for her.
I can taste you on my lips and smell you in my clothes
Cinnamon and sugary and softly spoken lies

Messages In This Thread
RE: look at this godforsaken mess that you made me - by Locke - 03-21-2021, 04:59 AM