look at this godforsaken mess that you made me
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Zombeikid Offline
Change author:
MP: 630
Mature Content Warning 
LOCKE

He really isn't sure what to make of their relationship or whatever you would call it. Maybe a little bit of friends with benefits? More like.. sex partners with a little friendship on the side. It's not really important but it does focus his mind a little bit. He's a hell of a lot less nervous this go round and there isn't really anything he's particularly dodgy about. She knows not to kiss him and that's good enough for him.

Her nails biting into his skin is very good for him. If he wasn't so busy drinking her in, he might have noticed he was bleeding. He'll deal with it later when he goes swimming. He kind of likes the burn though. He sort of untangles himself from her, leaning back on one hand while the other finds her clit again. He can probably make her cum without the extra stimulation but it never hurts.. Plus this angle gives him a great view of his cock sinking into her.

And when she asks him to move, he can't help but listen. He wonders who is going to cum first because at this rate he's not sure he can last long.. But he can hold out for her. He doesn't think he's gonna get two this go round but he has a feeling it's going to be better anyway. His hips push up to meet her's as she pushes down before they pull apart again. He doesn't keep a fast pace but an even one.
I can taste you on my lips and smell you in my clothes
Cinnamon and sugary and softly spoken lies

Messages In This Thread
RE: look at this godforsaken mess that you made me - by Locke - 03-21-2021, 05:29 PM