look at this godforsaken mess that you made me
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Zombeikid Offline
Change author:
MP: 630
Mature Content Warning 
LOCKE

He doesn't last much longer, having given up on trying pretty quickly. He lets her snuggle against him before slowly lowering himself to lay down with her on his chest. It feels good, feels right. His chest is tight again and he tries not to think about it too much as he cuddles into her. "Guess so.. Glad you gave me one." Not just for the sex either. He likes to tell himself he doesn't care what people think of him but he does. Especially her. And she didn't have to do that either. He didn't really deserve it.

He presses a light kiss to whatever skin he can reach, slowly running his fingers over her back. "Was that a good enough sorry or am I going to have to keep going?" Maybe not tonight.. But he has a feeling this isn't a one off thing. At least he hopes it isn't. He brings one hand up to lightly brush her hair out of her face, returning her little grin. "M'glad I followed you down that alley."
I can taste you on my lips and smell you in my clothes
Cinnamon and sugary and softly spoken lies

Messages In This Thread
RE: look at this godforsaken mess that you made me - by Locke - 03-21-2021, 06:41 PM