look at this godforsaken mess that you made me
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Zombeikid Offline
Change author:
MP: 630
LOCKE
Driving faster in my car
Falling farther from just what we are
"Yeah? You'll have to let me know how I can keep saying I'm sorry." His head drops back against the sand and he's aware of the scratches down his back. It's uncomfortable but he'll be alright. And the slight sting keeps him awake. He's already feeling the hazy sleep of sex but he doesn't want to fall asleep yet. "Do you want me to walk with you back? Or you can stay here with me.." He sleeps out here often but waking up to water on your toes isn't for everyone.

Maybe he does want her to stay, a little bit, because he's a little in over his head. He knows what he's feeling but he doesn't really want to think about it. After all, she doesn't even know his real name. They've never even kissed. He's pretty sure she doesn't feel the same way too. That's fine, he doesn't expect her to. Locke presses another kiss to her shoulder, giving her a little squeeze, "Glad you didn't stab me too.. That thing is pretty sharp so be careful with it.." Just ignore.. the feelings.
Smoke a cigarette and lie some more
These conversations kill

Messages In This Thread
RE: look at this godforsaken mess that you made me - by Locke - 03-21-2021, 07:58 PM