look at this godforsaken mess that you made me
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

Maeve nods, taking the dagger back from him and slips it into the sheath on her thigh, "Make it quick before I change my mind." She teases, finally moving off of him with only a slight wince at the stickiness between her thighs. Once they both get clean in the shallows of the waves, Maeve takes his hand and they both walk slowly back towards the Halenani together. The waves and their confessions left behind them in that little spot tucked amongst the rocks. By the time they reach the brothel, exhaustion has set in and she's ready to fall into bed. They make their way up the stairs quietly hand in hand, Maeve kicks off her shoes and strips down to her shirt and underwear before crawling into bed.

Soon he fills the space behind her and she doesn't let herself think too much as she snuggles back against him with a sigh. The blankets are warm against her skin and he's warm at her back. It only takes moments before she's sleeping soundly for the first time in days.

~FIN~
Poor little girl
still waiting for her happy ending

Messages In This Thread
RE: look at this godforsaken mess that you made me - by Maeve - 03-21-2021, 09:07 PM