feeling more human and hooked on her flesh
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Mature Content Warning 
Maeve

"And please you did, sweetness." Maeve purred, a smile curling against his lips as his hips rocked forward and the tip of his cock just barely slipped between her thighs. She let the hand that was trailing along his throat follow a line along his chest before finding his hip. With a featherlight touch her fingers find the underside of his length, brushing over it so lightly it should be considered cruel. "You have a choice to make... You can either fuck my pussy now or you can fuck my mouth. Unless you'd prefer to just rut between my thighs like this? You already seem so at home here." Such vulgar words shouldn't sound so pretty coming from her lips, but they do with the way she cooed them sweetly.

The whole time her fingers kept up their teasing, rubbing back and forth just enough to make the skin move with it. Her thumb pressing to the underside of his glans and gathering what precum has started to drip there. She smoothed it across the tip of his cock, finally applying more pressure just to watch him squirm. Her gaze heavy and dark as she panted, licking kiss swollen lips as she met his gaze from beneath her lashes. A smirk moved to replace her smile and she dipped her head forward, catching his lips in another kiss before making her way along his jaw and throat. She supported herself with her knees, hovering over him as her teeth found a home at his throat, biting over where his pulse was meant to be. Her touch never left him, thumb rubbing back and forth across his tip.

"Tell me what you want, Adam. Tell me and I'll give it to you. I'll give you whatever you want." And should would. She would and she will. He has her right now. Has her as much as he wanted her. However he wanted her. Right now nothing mattered outside of this room. Outside of him.
With her sweetened breath, and her tongue so mean
She's the angel of small death and the codeine scene

Messages In This Thread
RE: feeling more human and hooked on her flesh - by Maeve - 04-04-2021, 10:22 PM