feeling more human and hooked on her flesh
Adam Pikely
Smuggler's Liaison

Age: 36 | Height: 6'3" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Mature Content Warning 
another night you wish you could forget
making yourself up as you go along
She was right that he was happy just pressing in between her thighs; the friction there, with the addition of her light and soft fingers; it was just deliciously teasing enough to make him need more, but he didn't want to stop. His hips moved without his input, rocking gently forward and back, as hums and groans fell from his lips; Adam listened to her speak, understood the words, but there was only really one thing on his mind - Gods, she knew how to handle a cock - being inside her.

"Fuck, I need to fuck you." Being eloquent was a long gone concern as his hands went to hold her hips, his own body arching up to meet hers, the tip of his wet cock pressing against her. "I uh, you-- Goddamn, I can't fucking talk." Adam laughed, the sound a little helpless and breathy as he tried to put together what he wanted to say. "You're too fucking hot. I want to fuck you in your cute cunt." That was more like what he'd been trying to say.

As soon as she allowed he'd begin to ease himself inside her, pulling her hips down with a gentle insistence, drawing out the push into her wetness, Adam's eyes closed and his lips slightly parted as he made himself take his time. He'd always been generously proportioned and tried to make every inch count as his cock drove deeper.
who's gonna take you home tonight?
ADAM

Messages In This Thread
RE: feeling more human and hooked on her flesh - by Adam - 04-06-2021, 10:16 PM