Random Event Turn the white snow red as strawberries in the summertime
Zariah Launceleyn
the Merciless
Grand Sorceress of the Arcane Academy

Age: 34 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 7 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 23 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
ZARIAH
I don't give a damn 'bout my bad reputation
Zariah had heard the shouting, and was definitely intrigued. She had heard of these glowing Luxere, the reindeer with light emitting horns. A pity that they apparently stopped doing so upon being cut off. That would have made a nice macobe night light for Beatrix. Oh well. Back to what was currently at hand. One of these glowing deer was glowing the wrong glow. Apparently it was enough to cause quite the hullabaloo so she decided to follow those who went to investigate. It wasn't every day you could see a Luxere with the wrong glow after all.

Besides, if things went poorly, certainly it would be better for someone with magic to be there to save the day. Even without the Hawthorne's breathing down her neck she had a hard time not feeling compelled to protect the people.

Seeing the creature rubbing its horns against a tree, which were quite shocking to see in that bright red, Zariah tilted her head slightly to the side. She stepped up near Ronin, who she knew best of anyone there. After a moment of silence she said quietly, "It appears to me that it is shedding its antlers. Early." Her voice and expression were emotionless, having fully assumed her usual guard in the presence of others. Now she was a far cry from the woman that had accompanied him on the bridge. No joking. No smirking. Poker face. Still, it didn't keep her from making what knowledge she had known. It was a deer, even if it glowed. They shed their antlers periodically, though usually at the end or beginning of a season, not smack in the middle.

Hazel eyes turned to the woman that stepped forward an began to sing. Interesting. Zariah had a nice sounding voice, but she was not about to lend hers with this giant audience until she saw how the animal reacted.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Turn the white snow red as strawberries in the summertime - by Zariah - 01-31-2019, 01:14 AM