God Quest i've always wanted all or nothing
Aurelia Murlow
the Fireheart

Age: 29 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 21 - Int:
Played by: Catalysta Away
Change author:
MP: 630
Aurelia
maybe that's enlightenment enough: to know that there is no final resting place of the mind; no moment of smug clarity
perhaps wisdom is realizing how small I am, and unwise
Steady and sure, Aurelia's feet carry her up the hillsides, tall grass swishing softly around her as she goes. The stars are clearly visible from here, sweeping across the night sky with no obstruction from firelight or trees. Her hair, free and tangled, blows in the wind. Dark strands cross over her face, but she pays them no mind. Her heart feels lighter at the prospect of speaking to Safrin, feeling tentatively confident in what she's accomplished.

In the process of completing the tasks she was given, she's proven some things to herself. For one, rather importantly, that she is capable of showing people mercy even when she's so angered she would rather not, even though her past self wouldn't have without a second thought. She could have chosen to kill someone for this, but she turned away from that path because there was no dire need for it. In that, there is a lesson learned. There's always another way.

For another, she also learned somewhere along the way, that... it's not for her to decide what she deserves. She has to give herself a chance before anyone else can. With this in mind, Aurelia is far less nervous, far less sad, and far less pessimistic this time around.

Upon reaching the stone altar, she kneels down, her lengthy cloak billowing down to the ground around her. The leather bag in her hands is opened to reveal a harvest of ripe cherries and strawberries, gathered in King's End that same day. They've been picked and cleaned with care.

"Safrin, these are for you. I... really... hope you like these," she laughs a little, looking upward at the smooth stone and past it to the night sky above. She straightens up to take a step back from her offering, to truly offer it. She stands with a feeling of excited hope fluttering in her chest, which is new and beautifully strange to her.

"And I hope that you're here tonight," she murmurs up at the stars, expression softening as she tries to let her next words come naturally, openly. She lowers her chin to let her gaze wander over the shrine. "I'm grateful for the chance you've given me... It feels like I've grown, gotten to know who I really am... or at least, who I want to be. There's hope in the world, in this world, and I've found it through your guidance. It's because of you that I'm able to even begin to feel this way and, for that, I hope that I haven't disappointed you." If so, then she is more than ready to turn right around and fix her mistakes. She's determined to get this right. Gods forbid that she messes it all up somehow already.

Aurelia is ready to turn in her quest given to her in like fire burn through

{SE} top of the world - heroic deed, saved Jack after he fell from a cliff
{Training} but hold your balance - training #1, protected a bag of doughnuts from Milo (don't mind the extra 6 pages of.. stuff LOL)
{Training} dance in the ashes - training #2, protected a box of merchandise from thieves (with Melita's assistance)

I'd like to try and turn in my hybrid pass for her, too, if you'd be so kind<3
and how far I have yet to go

Messages In This Thread
i've always wanted all or nothing - by Aurelia - 04-11-2021, 10:04 PM
RE: i've always wanted all or nothing - by Safrin - 04-21-2021, 03:31 PM
RE: i've always wanted all or nothing - by Safrin - 04-27-2021, 05:43 PM
RE: i've always wanted all or nothing - by Safrin - 05-02-2021, 03:45 PM
RE: i've always wanted all or nothing - by Safrin - 05-07-2021, 02:52 PM
RE: i've always wanted all or nothing - by Safrin - 05-14-2021, 02:11 AM
RE: i've always wanted all or nothing - by Safrin - 05-21-2021, 03:51 PM
RE: i've always wanted all or nothing - by Safrin - 05-26-2021, 03:56 PM