i exist through my need to self-oblige
Finn Rosencrantz

Age: 36 | Height: 6’0 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 6 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 21 - Endr: 25 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3101
my demons, though quiet, are never quite silenced
Today is the day Finn goes cold turkey.

It's also the day he finds out the sex of the unborn child growing in Tobi's belly. His child.

The past week or so has been a mist of snapdragon and dreamdust and picking up the pieces of a life he thought he'd never see again. He goes to Finn's office and does Finn's reports. He sleeps in Finn's apartments, more often than not with a doctor to either oversee him or keep him company. He plays Finn's guitar sometimes, but all the notes sound wrong and they warp the environment in ways that remind him of nightmares. But he does these things anyway, because he doesn't know what to do otherwise.

Today is different, of course, in that he is seated in a strange little room with some strange devices he's never needed to see before now. He knows he ought to feel a mountain of emotions - excitement, curiosity, fear, anticipation or even dread. Instead, all Finn can think about is whether or not it is the done thing to reach out and hold Tobi's hand.
FINN

Messages In This Thread
i exist through my need to self-oblige - by Finn - 05-13-2021, 08:02 PM