i exist through my need to self-oblige
October Hart
Doctor

Age: 38 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: N/A - Strg: 14 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 0 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
october

Tobi didn't expect it to be harder with Finn back, than it was having him away. She hates herself for the disappointment that sleeps in the spaces between them when she does stay over. Hates the way her mind wanders and hates the sharpness of her memory. She hates herself the hope that covered her quite without her knowing, and how exhausting it is to keep that hope from unfairly slipping onto Finn.

It's easy to see Finn's indecision for what it is. The more time they spend together, the more the doctor is able to identify the tells of his busy mind, even when it appears as though he's doing something innocuous as sitting by her bedside. And so, that he might not have to concern himself with it, she folds her hands together so that there is nothing to hold.

One of the other doctors bursts into the room with an easy but weary smile on his lips. "Ahh, Doctor Hart. I always wondered when we'd meet like this." He grins, his easy countenance putting Tobi at ease. "Mr Rosencrantz." The man offers just as smoothly, though with less familiarity.

"Doctor Hart, you know how all this will go. But do you have any questions before we begin?" Then, with a polite smile, he glances to Finn in case the Spyglass would like to speak up.

Messages In This Thread
i exist through my need to self-oblige - by Finn - 05-13-2021, 08:02 PM
RE: i exist through my need to self-oblige - by October - 05-13-2021, 08:29 PM