i exist through my need to self-oblige
October Hart
Doctor

Age: 38 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: N/A - Strg: 14 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 0 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
october

Tobi offers her male counterpart an exhausted smile. "I know you're going to cover me in horrible cold gel and that just the lightest touch is going to make me need to pee." She replies, cheerful despite the fact she feels like a whale. The other doctor grins and nods, before straightening slightly as he turns to Finn. "Well, all the bloodwork has come back better than normal. Which, given what I know of your eating and sleeping habits, is something of a miracle." Giving Tobi a look that quickly melts into a smile, he moves to the opposite side of the bed from Finn to put on a pair of gloves.

It's all easily enough done for the most part, though pulling up the bottom of Tobi's shirt will require a bit of assistance on Finn's part since he's sitting so close. Her stomach bears stretch marks that slither away from her belly button, but her skin is beautifully stretched and taut. Trying to lift her head off of the pillow, Tobi lets it fall back with a huff of exertion. 'Are my toes even still down there?" She asks wiggling her feet.

As the cold gel is applied to her stomach, Tobi winces and grunts under her breath. It doesn't escape the male doctor's gaze the general state of ... distance between Hart and Rosencrantz—there had been more than a few rumours about it making their rounds—but he does frown a touch just for a moment.

"Uh huh...there we are." An illusion shivers to life just above the bed of a baby balled-up inside of Tobi's womb. "Now. Do you two want to play eye-spy, or shall I skip to the end for you?"

Messages In This Thread
i exist through my need to self-oblige - by Finn - 05-13-2021, 08:02 PM
RE: i exist through my need to self-oblige - by October - 05-13-2021, 08:43 PM