i exist through my need to self-oblige
Finn Rosencrantz

Age: 37 | Height: 6’0 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 6 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 21 - Endr: 25 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
my demons, though quiet, are never quite silenced
Finn's lips part as if to say something - he doesn't know what, but it probably wants to be along the lines of shut the fuck up about her lifestyle except absolutely nothing like it for the sake of politeness. It surprises him with its intensity, the way it wants to itch and slip through his teeth. But the moment passes and his jaw clicks shut, the Spyglass furrowing his brow instead and moving to help lift Tobi's shirt. And when she asks about her toes, he dutifully glances down to check for her. "They are still there, yes," he says, ever practical.

But as the examination begins, he can't help but feel that prickle up the back of his throat again; something he doesn't have a name for (it's jealousy, Finn) as he watches the two doctors and their easy camaraderie. Before the Spyglass can say anything to either of them though - and what a disaster that is certain to be - an illusion shimmers to life above Tobi's belly and completely captivates him.

All stress and tension seem to wipe from his face, in fact, Finn absently scooting his chair closer without thinking about it, his hand curling across the bed unconsciously as if reaching for Tobi's. "Eye-spy?" he repeats, at a loss to understand, and his stormy eyes flick to Tobi just for a moment. "Why would we be playing a game here?"
FINN

Messages In This Thread
i exist through my need to self-oblige - by Finn - 05-13-2021, 08:02 PM
RE: i exist through my need to self-oblige - by Finn - 05-13-2021, 09:01 PM