i exist through my need to self-oblige
Finn Rosencrantz

Age: 37 | Height: 6’0 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 6 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 21 - Endr: 25 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
my demons, though quiet, are never quite silenced
Finn allows, his hand closing around Tobi's again with an ease that one might think out of character for the Spyglass. And it both is and isnt - the sight of the tiny part of him, growing every day and carried by the woman lying in the bed has awoken something within him he didn't know existed. It's something he hasn't been able to provide for himself, despite his best efforts, despite his perseverance and best efforts. It's something to live for.

Tobi couldn't be happier and Finn softens further, the Spyglass smiling back at her and nodding. "I hadn't thought about it either. But this is..." He sneaks a glance at the illusion of their baby. "It's incredible."

Aaaand then they're talking about heartburn and nipples and Tobi is undressing because McDreamy is asking her to, and far from embarrassed (prostitute, remember), he zones in on the doctor as if with laser focus. Is he irked? Maybe. Jealous? Oh, absolutely. But no - mostly he's watching for any indication that McDreamy is straying over the line of Tobi's comfort and boundaries.
FINN

Messages In This Thread
i exist through my need to self-oblige - by Finn - 05-13-2021, 08:02 PM
RE: i exist through my need to self-oblige - by Finn - 05-13-2021, 10:01 PM