i exist through my need to self-oblige
October Hart
Doctor

Age: 38 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: N/A - Strg: 14 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 0 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
october

The blouse opens, revealing cleavage that Tobi has never had before in her life. With a groan she tries to sit up, reaching behind her back with the hand not tangled in Finn's to undo the clasp. She absolutely can't manage though, not with her belly in the way, and it's with a huff of frustration that she rolls her eyes. "Sorry, I can't—" She mumbles, the issue clear enough. Without missing a beat Dr. McDreamy's hands are on her, holding up the back of her shirt and releasing the clasp of her bra with a smooth pinch of her fingers.

Humming a note of contentment, a sensation all woman—pregnant or not—are more than familiar with, Tobi leans back as she tugs her bra off and lifts the arm not attached to a certain Spyglass, above her head.

"Might still be a touch cold." McDreamy warns, waggling his fingers before reaching forward. Indeed, Tobi's breasts are swollen the same way her belly is, and as the doctor cups his hand around one of them, his thumb brushing over the angrily erect skin of one nipple (intentionally?), he hums under his breath. "I have just the thing for this."

Messages In This Thread
i exist through my need to self-oblige - by Finn - 05-13-2021, 08:02 PM
RE: i exist through my need to self-oblige - by October - 05-13-2021, 10:06 PM