Dear Maeve
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 3 - Strg: 38 - Dext: 38 - Endr: 54 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9747
mama bore a girl with a gun for a mouth, teeth dripping lead and lips bleeding red
Queen Maeve,

Funny how things have changed in a season. Here we are, leaders of lands. I want to say congratulations, though I regret that it means we will inevitably be unable to see each other.

I hope you understand now why I could not keep you near me for this. I almost wish I had, but then perhaps you would not be where you are now if I’d done so. Your safety has always been what matters to me.

Many things have changed since last we spoke. Frey Attuned me, though I’ve come to understand we are called hybrids, as my magic could not be erased. Remi was at the shrine with me, and well…to say the least, I am pregnant.

As happy as I am to be given the chance to be a mother again, I have never felt more alone. Remi’s involvement is new, so perhaps I shouldn’t feel so isolated - my other children’s fathers never stuck around, so what do I have to complain about?

Anyways. I apologize, I don’t want this letter to be an emotional burden after all I’ve already forced you through.

I hope you know I’m not writing this as Halo’s ruler. Only as a woman, and one who I hope can still be considered your friend after all this.

If you do not reply, know I understand and wish you all the best.

- Ru
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
Dear Maeve - by Hotaru - 07-11-2021, 09:41 PM
RE: Dear Maeve - by Maeve - 07-11-2021, 11:43 PM
RE: Dear Maeve - by Hotaru - 07-13-2021, 08:26 PM
RE: Dear Maeve - by Maeve - 07-13-2021, 10:09 PM
RE: Dear Maeve - by Hotaru - 07-13-2021, 11:25 PM
RE: Dear Maeve - by Maeve - 07-13-2021, 11:32 PM