Dear Maeve
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

Ru,

It does have a nice ring to it and I admittedly am a bit fond of the way it sounds, but you still have no need to call me that. Not when we're simply writing as friends. Should you wish to in jest, then I will allow it, but only if that's the case.

I can imagine that it has caused strain in other parts of your life, but Remi is a very kind person. On more than one occasion he has been there for me when others haven't. He will do right by you, if nothing else. I'm sure that is at least a comfort now.

I have missed you too.

He doesn't know, Ru. I never had the chance to tell him. I didn't find out until after he'd already departed on the Ark. I ask for you to please save your wrath until after I've had a chance to potentially see him and speak with him. If he chooses to leave me after I've tried, then his choice will have been made.

Thank you. I did want to be a mother. I've always desired children. I just never felt I had the opprotunity. Not the way I wanted to, at least. As a working Madame, it would have been incredibly easy to find myself with child, but I wanted more than just that. I wanted a family. A partner. For a time, it felt like I might have that with Locke, but I suppose I was too hopeful to think such things.

I will keep him safe. Aidon is one of the best things to happen to me. I love him with everything and he loves me just the same. I hope that you'll get to meet him someday soon.

I wish to see you too, but travelling is difficult. Portals seem to make me rather sick. Along with Safrin encouraging me to not use them at all... I'm a bit limited in my ability to travel. Not only that, but Aurelia has concerns of my seeing you. As much as it pains me to say as much. I do not wish for you to be more upset with her than you already are given all that has happened. I think for the time being it would be best for us to wait.

Unless perhaps we can ask Remi to bring us together in a dream? It is something to consider.

I'm trying to find a balance. There is a lot to do and prepare for. I do have Aurelia to help and for that I am grateful. I want you to know that she's been here for me when I didn't have anyone else. She's taken care of me, Ru. I don't know if that truly matters, but I want you to know that.

Sincerely,

Maeve
I'm undone about to burst at my seams
'Cause I am picturing you beside me
So let me be everything that you need

Messages In This Thread
Dear Maeve - by Hotaru - 07-11-2021, 09:41 PM
RE: Dear Maeve - by Maeve - 07-11-2021, 11:43 PM
RE: Dear Maeve - by Hotaru - 07-13-2021, 08:26 PM
RE: Dear Maeve - by Maeve - 07-13-2021, 10:09 PM
RE: Dear Maeve - by Hotaru - 07-13-2021, 11:25 PM
RE: Dear Maeve - by Maeve - 07-13-2021, 11:32 PM