[SEASONAL EVENT] A Palmer for Long Night
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
Phoebe smiled and nodded. ”I wouldn’t be surprised if she is pleased that people still worship Vi like you do. She seemed pleased to hear I would be here.” she said. He had mentioned once before some hesitancy around the deities…at least insofar as he seemed concerned. She hoped to maybe build his confidence a little, to know that a goddess thought well of him and his family. At least, she thought it would be a compliment.

She smiled a little. ”It does. It’s nice to know I was thought of when she decided to send such a blessing…and I hope it helps everyone here too.” she said. Plus the little fishy was cute. She wished it could stay with her always but she had a feeling that once Long Night was over, it would leave just as mysteriously as it had appeared. For now she would appreciate the comfort knowing it was out guarding the house with the Luxere brought.

The blonde startled a little at the knock, but smiled when one of his sisters poked her head in…but quickly she was blushing a deep red. Hopefully the low light would help hide it. Phoebe set her tea down and quietly thanked him for the toast. ”Your…girlfriend…is that what you told them I am?” she asked softly, watching his expression.

But then the sound of…something (trees her logical brain told her, something much more sinister her anxiety told her) scratching against the house. Then the terrifying sound of laughter alongside a strong gust of wind. Her heart raced, fear twisting her expression to a frown as she glanced towards boarded up windows. Instinctively her hand reached out to take Emmett’s, teeth worrying her lip. She could explain away the scratching, but laughter? Something was out there.
Phoebe
Be gentle to all and stern with yourself

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT] A Palmer for Long Night - by Phoebe - 02-15-2019, 05:31 PM