[SEASONAL EVENT] A Palmer for Long Night
Emmett Palmer

Age: 28 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 11 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Emmett

Plow the land with the horn of a lamb.
Parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme
Then sow some seeds from north of the dam.
Then she'll be a true love of mine

"Maybe she should pop around for tea sometime." Emmett said with a lopsided grin, unsure what the heck his parents would even say if he showed up with a Goddess in tow for a drink.

Emmett's expression was one of pure embarrassment, and he shook his head. "I absolutely did not tell them that, Bee." Then he worried it might sound like he didn't like the idea of Phoebe being his girlfriend (where in fact he very much liked the idea) and added: "N-Not that that wouldn't be good. But you're not, so I didn't say that. I didn't lie about it. Because you're not. But--"

He was cut off by a strange sound outside the window and Phoebe taking his hand. Emmett looked to the window, listening intently for a moment; it seemed he didn't hear what he was listening out for because he shrugged and after looking at Phoebe for a moment, moved to sit beside her at the top of the bed. Gently, he wrapped an arm around her shoulders.

"Don' be scared. You're safe here."

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT] A Palmer for Long Night - by Emmett - 02-15-2019, 06:48 PM