[SEASONAL EVENT] A Palmer for Long Night
Emmett Palmer

Age: 28 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 11 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Emmett

Plow the land with the horn of a lamb.
Parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme
Then sow some seeds from north of the dam.
Then she'll be a true love of mine

Emmett held Phoebe to his chest, his arms going around her without thought. Under his breath he mumbled comforts against the top of her head, not even thinking about the gesture; it just felt right. He did notice, with a small smile, that her hair smelled nice, but he felt a little guilty to be making that observation as if it wasn't his to make.

"I am. Y'know, I'm not super smart, but I know some things. And I know how LongNight works. You hear a lot of noises, but not much ever happens on the inside. Y'just wait. It'll be over 'fore you even know it." It had nearly always been his experience that when the first light after the night came, he had never expected it, thinking there was longer to go.

It was very cosy, cuddled with Phoebe on the bed. Emmett couldn't help the flush in his cheeks or the smile on his face, or the slight heat in his belly (which he carefully got rid of by thinking very hard about crops). He gave her a squeeze and looked up to the ceiling. "I'm glad y'not in the clinic, though. You'd be scared there. Here you got the house and me and alla it."

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT] A Palmer for Long Night - by Emmett - 02-15-2019, 07:34 PM