the ticking of the clock
Ludo Quest Turn In
Anju Rao
Captain

Age: 32 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 10 - Int:
RIYA - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
Anju
here I am again, bad news from a bad friend
they call me an omen - only here to torment
"I am surprised shrines to the Old Gods still exist in this place," the Dragoon rumbles aloud as she steps reverently over the odd pattern in the earth below her feet. Caido is massive, and without any shifts or mounts to aid her, the long journey back to Stormbreak seems arduous. As much as she loathes lingering in enemy territory, if Ludo has any commands for her to fulfill before she leaves, now would be the best time.

Similarly, offerings are a little trickier to get your hands on in the Grounds, even with the civilians who worship them but otherwise see no need to move territories still setting up shop. They're not the traditional toys, but a small collection of sweets instead, including a strange lollipop with a bug inside it. Whether it's gummy or real, Anju doesn't really want to know. "I've done as you requested of me Ludo. It was...eye-opening."

- - -

Anju's longest, slowest quest is complete! Obtained here: Midnight Thoughts
- Explore three areas of the Greatwood in three separate threads to look for Delphia, Mort's daughter. (One of these threads may be with Delphia to "find" her, if you wish!)
- A new friend?
- payment in due time
- Home Away From Home (Unanswered)
- bones that sleep uneasily
- Complete a thread learning about Ascended souls and the rumours surrounding them
- deep in our sleeplessness
- Complete a thread exploring the Spire
- Seasons don't fear the reaper
wicked and hellbent
a damned soul just pretending

Messages In This Thread
the ticking of the clock - by Anju - 03-06-2022, 09:07 AM
RE: the ticking of the clock - by Ludo - 03-14-2022, 08:48 PM