I Am Born Again; Hard
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Oh, how wrong we were to think That immortality meant never dying
The night that’s he’d woken up had been for his husband. The morning for his family. Little reunions, ones that bring him alive again. That make being alive again worth it.

It’s not until the sun has carved a pale path up the sky, peering through the clouds that threaten snow that Nate makes his first steps towards the meeting that will sustain him.

He has no intention of making an announcement of his return, so it only makes sense to choose the shrine most hidden, in the cool, dark veins of Caido. Uncharacteristically dressed for the weather, Nate sits on the ground before the obsidian effigy, wondering not for the first time who it depicts.

So,” There’s no hesitation, no doubt that the Voice is listening, that he’ll be answered, “dying, huh?” He’d huff a laugh if it didn’t still seem so strange to say. “Guess I gotta lotta shit to make up for.” A hand drags through his hair. “I wanna start with a thank you, though.
NATE

Messages In This Thread
I Am Born Again; Hard - by Nate - 05-08-2022, 04:11 PM
RE: I Am Born Again; Hard - by Serendipity - 05-08-2022, 05:56 PM
RE: I Am Born Again; Hard - by Nate - 05-08-2022, 06:34 PM