God Quest lost in skies of powdered gold
Safe Haven turn in! <333
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Online
Change author:
MP: 5167
we keep on doing this again and again
the same old things expecting something different
It’s enough time after returning from Stormbreak that Sunjata’s managed to recover enough to gather everything he needs to in order to finish the quest Frey had set him out on what felt like ages ago. His throat is still sore, not as badly as it had been though, and his neck suffers from yellowish bruising at this point when he steps into the shrine in the Glade. A few things are brought with him, a basket full of ripe peaches, raspberries, and cherries, a bag full of the contents of what he was supposed to gather, and a cauldron of sorts, a space he’s kept the fire alive from Queen’s Gambit courtesy of Deimos.

He sets everything down, squints against the pink and blue hues of dawn, shrugs out of his jacket and starts setting everything out. The basket in front of the shrine, the cauldron off to the side, the jar of water from Frey’s Breath beside that, a cutting from the Labyrinth beside it, a jar of sand from the Arclight beside that one, and the little bottle of the spark of lightning from the Voice, and when he’s satisfied with the result of the appearance (unsure why he cares so much of the way things are laid out, but a part of him thinks that it’ll make more sense that way.

The Flood steps up to the shrine, takes a deep breath, lowers his head and calls for his deity. “I have done everything you asked of me for the safe haven, Frey.” He pauses, refraining from adding that he hopes he’s done it correctly, that he hasn’t failed in this aspect, trying to be better about not being so… critical of himself. “I have made a space in the Barrows in King’s End that can harbor it and put a lot of detail into how it will be sustained during the time we’re hidden away.” But he wants to wait for them to appear before he starts to explain, something about how it’s easier for him to speak when he can see them before him.

Safe haven turn in!! :D

1. Decide on a suitable location within the Wilds, including how this 'haven' will be set up (do you need medical, how will food be stored and grown/caught without abilities, will there be a leader/government, etc etc). (This doesn't need to be a thread, but Jata will have to explain this to Frey when he turns this in)

2. Complete 2 PQs prepping the area. Every race must be accounted for in both PQs (Attuned, Ascended, Abandoned, Demigod, Mermaid, Hybrid (you can leave out fae)—the racial requirement is for the PQs combined, not individually)
{PQ} (SE) off the record PQ (Ascended, Accepted, Abandoned, Demigod)
{PQ} there's no need to worry PQ (Attuned, Mermaid, Hybrid, Demigod)

3. 2 MEs getting the information out. 1 ME must be in a ruled-region, the other can be in the Wilds.
{Mini Event} there’s two sides to a fair fight Ruled
{Mini Event} no love, no pain, so they say Wilds

4. Letters sent to all leaders describing the plan
to Isla, Remi, Ronin, Maeve, and Noah;

5. In different threads, Sunjata must collect; water from Frey's Breath, a cutting from the Labyrinth, sand from the Arclight, fire from the Queen's Gambit, and lightning in a bottle from the Voice.
the first cut was the deepest Frey’s Breath
so stay with me, love Labyrinth
sleepless paradise Arclight
there's no honor in suffering Queen’s Gambit
all the sweet stuff Voice
but by now we know it's never gonna change
i'm not trying to complain, i'm just saying it's a waste
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
lost in skies of powdered gold - by Sunjata - 09-17-2022, 05:18 AM
RE: lost in skies of powdered gold - by Frey - 09-17-2022, 03:58 PM
RE: lost in skies of powdered gold - by Sunjata - 09-17-2022, 04:43 PM
RE: lost in skies of powdered gold - by Frey - 09-17-2022, 04:55 PM
RE: lost in skies of powdered gold - by Sunjata - 09-17-2022, 05:23 PM
RE: lost in skies of powdered gold - by Frey - 09-18-2022, 06:43 PM
RE: lost in skies of powdered gold - by Sunjata - 09-18-2022, 07:18 PM
RE: lost in skies of powdered gold - by Frey - 09-18-2022, 07:54 PM
RE: lost in skies of powdered gold - by Sunjata - 09-19-2022, 02:33 AM
RE: lost in skies of powdered gold - by Frey - 09-21-2022, 04:06 PM
RE: lost in skies of powdered gold - by Sunjata - 09-21-2022, 11:21 PM