Starlit Morning
Sah quest turn in for Safrin!
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 27 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 42 - Int: 1
LILLY - Regular - Grey Wolf PAD - Regular - Grey Wolf
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 1450
yet my blood renders me a King
When the sun rose after the descent of the full moon, Sah gathered up the items that he’d placed out to bask in the moonlight. Once everything was safely stowed, he began to climb to Safrin’s shrine.

Upon entering, he placed the ursur fur down first. He’d cleaned it up so that it was presentable to the Goddess. On top of the fur he laid the obsidian and the shard of ice. Beside those, Sah placed his offering for the Goddess.

This morning, he’d brought two items. The first was a second piece of ice from the Sea of Glass that he’d carved into an intricate star. The second was a pendant of handspun glass the color of the night sky. He’d seen it at the market in Torchline and it had reminded him instantly of Safrin to the point that it'd been a shame not to get it to offer her.

Everything in place, Sah took a knee and closed his eyes, “Good morning, Safrin. I hope you’re well. I’ve completed the tasks that you’ve given me. I hope that they meet your expectations.” He smiled softly, “And thank you again for helping me.” He’d pushed himself hard to meet the deadline, but it was worth the exhaustion and effort.

~

Sah is turning in his quest from Safrin given here: Alternative Measures He’s also giving the offerings of an intricate carved ice star and glass pendant the color of the night sky.

1. Collect Obsidian from deep within the Climb (aka not one of the surface-level boards) 2. Kill or purchase the skin of an ursur 3. Cut a sharp of ice from the sea of glass 4. Place them beneath the full moon for an entire night
Sah

Messages In This Thread
Starlit Morning - by Sah - 10-09-2022, 11:24 PM
RE: Starlit Morning - by Safrin - 10-11-2022, 04:51 PM
RE: Starlit Morning - by Sah - 10-11-2022, 05:53 PM
RE: Starlit Morning - by Safrin - 10-11-2022, 06:12 PM
RE: Starlit Morning - by Sah - 10-11-2022, 11:39 PM