God Quest A beacon in the night
Safrin God Quest Turn-in
the Tidebreaker
King of the Merfolk / Chef

Age: 38 | Height: 6'6" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 45 - Dext: 36 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 48 - Int: 0
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5675
At the end of the seventh night Hadama had taken the bowl of sand and coral and water from the Maw and carefully poured the mixture into a glass fishing float for safe transport to the underwater shrine. With the float filled and corked it wasn't difficult to swim down, down to barnacle-encrusted altar where the fish darted like vein0s of silver through the living sea.

Although tired from his long vigil over the mixture, the mermanta knew that there was no more time to waste and so he moved with uncommon swiftness to his prayers. First he swept the alter clean of sand and set the clear glass container on it. Then he placed a decorative comb carved from polished snowflake obsidian - white quartz spangled within the black glass like twinkling stars - as an offering for the goddess beside it.

Then he bowed his head, and prayed. Lady of Stars and Sea, I am here. I have brought what is needed to defend my home. And all those in it, both below and above the waves, as best he could.

Wartide
1. Collect water from the maw - A wave on the ocean
2. Collect sand from the deepest part of the ocean he can safely reach - Sand in Uncomfortable Places
3. Collect coral - {SE} The Sky Falls Away
4. Mix these things together and leave them out beneath the stars for one week, ensuring they aren't disturbed. - Beauty in the Silence

Messages In This Thread
A beacon in the night - by Hadama - 10-30-2022, 05:10 AM
RE: A beacon in the night - by Safrin - 10-31-2022, 03:01 PM
RE: A beacon in the night - by Hadama - 10-31-2022, 04:23 PM
RE: A beacon in the night - by Safrin - 10-31-2022, 05:53 PM
RE: A beacon in the night - by Hadama - 10-31-2022, 06:22 PM