[SE] it has to be so lonely to be the only one who's holy
Open
Sohalia Lumaris
the Luminary
Cartographer

Age: 20 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 21 - Int:
TARAK - Mythical - Griffin (Fire Breath)
Played by: RayoDeSoleil Offline
Change author:
MP: 3230
Sohalia
Fortunately, the effects of the blushberry did seem to be fading, albeit slowly. She could at least stand to look at Jude now, which seemed to be progress in the right direction. She still stuttered when she talked, though, as she found out when she tried to speak next. "A h-handful would've been a-awful," she admitted, making a face. "I t-think I would've d-died of embarrassment." She took another sip of water, enjoying the sensation of the cool liquid sliding down her throat.

At least Jude had been kind. Now that she could, Soh looked him over shyly. He was taller than her and lanky, with warm brown eyes and dark, curly hair. There was a certain sweetness about him that set Soh at ease, tempering her excitement at having finally found someone around her own age to talk to. It had been ages since she'd been around anyone not in their mid-twenties, and while she loved her friends dearly, there was just something relaxing about being amongst one's peers.

"I was j-just curious what it would be like, to eat one of the b-berries," she explained, her voice getting stronger as she talked. She cleared her throat and took another drink of water. "But you know what they s-say - curiosity killed the cat!"
there's no life without you here

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] it has to be so lonely to be the only one who's holy - by Sohalia - 04-20-2023, 03:47 AM