[SE] it has to be so lonely to be the only one who's holy
Open
Sohalia Lumaris
the Luminary
Cartographer

Age: 20 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 21 - Int:
TARAK - Mythical - Griffin (Fire Breath)
Played by: RayoDeSoleil Offline
Change author:
MP: 3230
Sohalia
When Jude pulled away, Soh felt a chill; she wanted nothing more than to stay tangled up in his arms forever, feeling safe and cared for and understood. It may have been chance that brought them together, but to her in that moment, it felt a great deal like fate. So she sat up a little straighter and met his bloodshot eyes with a soft smile, reaching up to wipe away the last lingering traces of her tears. "You can. I want you to," she admitted shyly, her own cheeks reddening with the admission. She thought for a moment. "Stormbreak," she said. "I think I'm going to stay there for a while."

When Jude beamed at her, she was struck by the beauty of such a simple expression, sincere and genuine and perfect, and she couldn't help her answering bright smile. Jude leaned his head against hers, and though it was an intimate moment, Soh didn't pull away. Even though her heart fluttered a little in her chest with the contact, in a way she didn't quite understand. He offered his pinky, and she shared in the soft, private smile. "Promise," she whispered, and linked her pinky with his in a vow that she would carry until the end of time.

-FIN-
there's no life without you here

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] it has to be so lonely to be the only one who's holy - by Sohalia - 04-30-2023, 11:56 AM