God Quest Stars in my eyes
Quest turn-in for Safrin
Talyson Seawright
the Messenger
Courier

Age: 27 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 10 - Strg: 45 - Dext: 47 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 54 - Int: 1
BOREAL - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5675
It was a sheepish courier who knelt in front of the altar atop the starlit Observatory in the Greatwood, setting his Goggles atop it and painstakingly arranging a bouquet of stargazer lilies beside them. He had really struggled to meet all the criteria this time around. From finally learning how to swim to making a new friend in Alys to spending a number of fruitless nights searching the skies for a shooting star before he found one - and a potential apprentice along with it! - it had taken far longer than he had expected.

But he'd also gained far more in the pursuit of this particular Quest than he'd anticipated in his wildest dreams.

Boreal crooned encouragingly and leaned hard against his shoulder as Tal cleared his throat and shuffled on his knees to get more comfortable while he tried to compose himself. "Hey Safrin. Sorry it all took so long. I, uh... I don't really have any excuses, I just hope I did all the right things y'asked. If y'could please make my Goggles see farther in the dark'n stuff now, that'd be great!"

The eyes have it
1. Use his goggles deep underwater where light doesn't normally penetrate and witness a flora/fauna he otherwise wouldn't normally be able to see in over my head
2. Find someone with illusion magic and see how much he can detect using the goggles all my questions have no answers
3. Talk to someone tricked by illusion magic {SE} from these stones
4. Stay up and watch a shooting star. Shot in the dark

Messages In This Thread
Stars in my eyes - by Talyson - 05-31-2023, 03:27 AM
RE: Stars in my eyes - by Safrin - 05-31-2023, 03:09 PM
RE: Stars in my eyes - by Talyson - 05-31-2023, 06:15 PM
RE: Stars in my eyes - by Safrin - 06-02-2023, 03:53 PM
RE: Stars in my eyes - by Talyson - 06-02-2023, 07:44 PM
RE: Stars in my eyes - by Safrin - 06-03-2023, 06:57 PM