Don’t care who sees me out of my clothes
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 3 - Strg: 38 - Dext: 38 - Endr: 54 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9747
Mature Content Warning 
Hotaru

Permitted to? Oh, she likes him already. “Hotaru. But you can call me Ru.” Quite the endorsement, though she’d be glad to hear him pant and cry any number of pet names. Tilting her face into his warm hand, she lets the corner of her mouth drag against his palm as she turns her head.

Separating only enough to drain the rest of her glass to free her hands, she shoves it against some stranger’s chest until they instinctively grab it - meanwhile both her hands grab Danta by the shirt, dragging him forward as she steps backward onto the dance floor with a glint in her eyes. “Don’t hold back on me,” she purrs, and brings his body into hers so she can drape her arms around his shoulders, one hand toying with the baby hairs at his nape as she begins to sway her hips to the music.
My baby wants me all of the time
But whenever we're kissing I'm rolling my eyes
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
Don’t care who sees me out of my clothes - by Hotaru - 06-03-2023, 10:09 PM