Don’t care who sees me out of my clothes
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
Hotaru

What they are doing can hardly be called dancing anymore, but so long as their joined hips sway to the beat, anyone with complaints can take them up with Hotaru. Though it seems the only person complaining is Danta, and that simply cannot stand.

Grinning against his throat, Ru slides her hands back down his neck and onto his shoulders - this time trailing hot sparks just on the right side of pleasure-pain from her palms. A trick she'd utilized liberally with her Ascended lovers to make their sensors light up with phantom sensation and had since honed to a masterful point. "Something like this, sweet thing?" she murmurs, lips set to the ridge of bone just beneath his ear. Over his shoulder, that store room is looking awfully tempting you know. Insufficient for anything mobile or drawn out, but at least adequate for fumbling groping and teenage-style makeouts. She really has to tell her daughter to install some more shadowed corners in this establishment, it's painfully lacking in them.
My baby wants me all of the time
But whenever we're kissing I'm rolling my eyes
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Don’t care who sees me out of my clothes - by Hotaru - 06-07-2023, 06:31 PM