Don’t care who sees me out of my clothes
the Maverick
Theocrat of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 35 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Dantalion
how the fuck am I supposed to know
Danta politely disagrees, but only because this is precisely his idea of dancing, his free hand sweeping along her shoulders to twist through her golden hair, teasing at but not quite committing to tugging her head back. And it's the correct decision, as it happens, the Ancient's breath stuttering hard in his chest to feel a sudden crackle of something akin to pain, but far too enjoyable to be called such.

The world shrinks down to Hotaru for a moment or two; the grind of her hips, the warmth of her gold-shimmer skin, the heady scent of perfume and arousal that spikes the air. He doesn't see the storeroom, given that it's somewhere behind him, but then again he doesn't see much else either. "Something exactly like that," he purrs, the words warped with his smile. "Beautiful and deadly - what have you been doing, hiding out in Halo?"
if we're in love or if we're in pain?
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Horns: Diamond - they look very similar to #2 in this image.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Don’t care who sees me out of my clothes - by Dantalion - 06-08-2023, 08:31 AM