Don’t care who sees me out of my clothes
the Maverick
Theocrat of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 35 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Honey Online
Change author:
MP: 201
Dantalion
how the fuck am I supposed to know
"I'll let you be the judge of that," Danta says, the words muffled and breathless against the side of Hotaru's neck, and it's of no surprise that their game of cat and mouse becomes all too much just a moment later. Teased and turned on and helplessly addicted to the sound of the voice trickling into his ear and the fingers dancing static against his skin, he hitches up her dress in a smooth movement. Large hands find the backs of her thighs, lifting her from the ground to brace against the door, bringing them almost face to face again.

This time Danta only grazes his lips against her own, as if to goad her on, and he uses their new position to impatiently free himself from his pants and to tug her underwear to the side. "I've never considered moving to Halo until tonight," he mumbles into her mouth, the words edged with a smile and a hint of fangs.
if we're in love or if we're in pain?
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Horns: Diamond - they look very similar to #2 in this image.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Don’t care who sees me out of my clothes - by Dantalion - 06-22-2023, 05:24 PM