Don’t care who sees me out of my clothes
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
Hotaru

Foreplay is for people who aren't sequestered away in a storage closet with a party at their backs, and Hotaru doesn't mind that in the least. Much as she'd love to see how clever those hands are, this isn't the pinnacle of her night (at least not yet, he still has to prove himself) and there's plenty more dancing and flirting to do after she's gotten her orgasm fix.

Pinned and with little leverage it takes a bit of work to tilt her hips for him to feel him pressed against her core, and she isn't sure if it's that he's an Ancient or she's really out of practice but the heat of him there is maddening. "Let me convince you then," she murmurs, using her legs around his hips to draw him close - draw him in, stealing the opportunity from his hands and thunking her head backwards against the door as it summarily steals the breath from her lungs.
My baby wants me all of the time
But whenever we're kissing I'm rolling my eyes
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Don’t care who sees me out of my clothes - by Hotaru - 06-22-2023, 07:07 PM