Don’t care who sees me out of my clothes
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
Hotaru

Hotaru doesn't rightly care if anyone hears him, they're in Torchline. Aren't they merely embodying all the wonderful aspects of the land? She can be a Torcher for a day if it means getting to witness the painfully sweet twist of his face, the hard, proprietary grip of his hands around her thighs.

They pant together in the dark for an unclear amount of time, but once he lowers her to the ground and her legs feel a little less like jelly she leans up on her toes to meet him in the hot kiss he deposits against her mouth. And maybe cops a feel of his ass when he sets about putting his clothes to rights, just because she can. "I might come down more often now," she promises in something too feral and pleased to be anything but a purr, quite literally the cat who got the crow canary. "Maybe next time we'll have more time to kill." Time for her to get her hands on him the way she really wants to. But for now, there is dancing and socializing to be had, and the thrill of still being damp between her thighs throughout all of it.

- Fin ;)))
My baby wants me all of the time
But whenever we're kissing I'm rolling my eyes
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Don’t care who sees me out of my clothes - by Hotaru - 07-06-2023, 03:08 AM