The Nurse and the Midwife
For Bart
Nurse

Age: 37 | Height: 6’1 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 11 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

I need to take you in real slow
Dying on your lips is how I wanna go
Perfect, that means no further stomping around in the heat trying to find the person he needs. The trees overhead provide adequate shade, but it's frankly not enough in his opinion. He doesn't necessarily read into her handshake given he is rather solitary-minded, but her well-mannered greetings are at least met with a short bob of his head in return.

He is more than willing to stand on the steps to talk to her, but at her invitation he slides into the other chair with a muttered 'thank you' for the lemonade that he gratefully takes and begins to sip. Admittedly he has considered reopening the college, but the Grounds had moved on to more of a clinic style with Isla's presence, so either of them are viable. He just doesn't think he has enough manpower with only himself to run the college.

"Sorta," he murmurs. "I'm a nurse, and I'm openin' something. The College is pretty damn big though, and the clinic in the Temple was run by an Ascended so there's mixed feelin' about that." Taking another sip of the lemonade he clears his throat and sets it down, leaning forward over his thighs. "But I've got a pregnant mom I'm tendin' to. Only thing is she's pregnant with triplets and I've only midwifed for twins so that's really why I'm here." He has helped plenty of women give birth but triplets and further are always tough and touch-and-go regardless of experience.
So kiss me, you animal
And never let me go
Bart

Messages In This Thread
The Nurse and the Midwife - by Phoebe - 06-14-2023, 10:35 PM
RE: The Nurse and the Midwife - by Bartholomew - 06-14-2023, 11:48 PM
RE: The Nurse and the Midwife - by Phoebe - 06-15-2023, 12:04 AM
RE: The Nurse and the Midwife - by Bartholomew - 06-15-2023, 09:24 PM
RE: The Nurse and the Midwife - by Phoebe - 06-15-2023, 09:46 PM
RE: The Nurse and the Midwife - by Bartholomew - 06-16-2023, 02:03 AM
RE: The Nurse and the Midwife - by Phoebe - 06-18-2023, 08:01 PM
RE: The Nurse and the Midwife - by Bartholomew - 06-19-2023, 08:10 PM