The Nurse and the Midwife
For Bart
Nurse

Age: 37 | Height: 6’1 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 11 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

I need to take you in real slow
Dying on your lips is how I wanna go
Big, huh? Bart can tell, because her next idea is equally big, making him grimace into the lip of his glass. "I mean...maybe. I ain't real palatable outside of my bed manner." If he wasn't trying to be on his best behavior to recruit her help he'd word it far more crudely, something like: I hate most people and I'm a self-proclaimed asshole, so that sounds like a terrible idea. He wasn't always this rough around the edges in his homeworld, but Caido has a way of bringing out the worst in everyone and he is no exception.

At least the current medical case seems to distract her. Bart doesn't mind talking to her, but he doesn't want to be forced to reveal he's a dick early on and have her rescind her offer of aid.

"She can, an' I've been urgin' her. She's reluctant, but I think I can make it happen." Understandably she wanted the babies born in the Grounds, but the sentiment was useless if it meant she or one of the babies died. "Problem is keepin' her stable for the flight over. She's got preeclampsia." If that doesn't make it clear he's a modern Outlander nothing else will. "High blood pressure, swollen extremities, and she's got trouble seein' now. We need her on a skyboat, but it'll make her anxiety spike, could worsen the symptoms. I don't want it to induce her." And he doesn't have the facilities yet to concoct an anti-anxiety that will be safe for her to take while pregnant. Such was the need to reopen a clinic as soon as possible, but time was not on his side for this particular case.
So kiss me, you animal
And never let me go
Bart

Messages In This Thread
The Nurse and the Midwife - by Phoebe - 06-14-2023, 10:35 PM
RE: The Nurse and the Midwife - by Bartholomew - 06-14-2023, 11:48 PM
RE: The Nurse and the Midwife - by Phoebe - 06-15-2023, 12:04 AM
RE: The Nurse and the Midwife - by Bartholomew - 06-15-2023, 09:24 PM
RE: The Nurse and the Midwife - by Phoebe - 06-15-2023, 09:46 PM
RE: The Nurse and the Midwife - by Bartholomew - 06-16-2023, 02:03 AM
RE: The Nurse and the Midwife - by Phoebe - 06-18-2023, 08:01 PM
RE: The Nurse and the Midwife - by Bartholomew - 06-19-2023, 08:10 PM