As good as mew
for Ludo
Talyson Seawright
the Messenger
Courier

Age: 27 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 10 - Strg: 45 - Dext: 47 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 54 - Int: 1
BOREAL - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5720
Longheat in Halo was probably Tal's favorite season, and maybe that was why he got up the courage to visit the Shrine in the Citadel again. That, and it had been long enough since his last quest for Ludo that the bruises had healed up and the memories had softened to something that made for good stories over a pint of (Magners) cider. He wasn't sure if the deity would answer his prayer, but that was what faith was all about, right?

So he showed up with his Vest glittering in the candlelight, looking quite dapper as he knelt to place his offerings on the altar's surface: a bag of caramel sweets; two small wicker balls dyed in bright colors with bells inside them; and a bag of dried fishy treats. He fussed over their placement, trying to prevent the balls from rolling off the altar while Boreal chased the third ball around the shrine behind him, batting it gently around with her broad paws and happily chasing the tinkling toy.

"Hi Ludo," the courier finally began, having wedged the balls between the bags of treats. He sat back on his haunches, hands resting on his thighs as he did his best to ignore the chiming antics of his companion in the background. "Um. Hope you're havin' a good Longheat. I'm prayin' about my Vest, if y'would be willin' to make it protect me even better, please? An' thank you," he added hurriedly, figuring a little extra politeness wouldn't hurt with the gods.

Messages In This Thread
As good as mew - by Talyson - 06-23-2023, 03:51 PM
RE: As good as mew - by Ludo - 06-24-2023, 06:06 PM
RE: As good as mew - by Talyson - 06-25-2023, 03:24 AM