The world won't wait for me
Phoebe

Age: 24 | Height: 6'1 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: - Strg: 8 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 14 - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Caden
There are a few murmured or shouted words from those who witness his embarrassing downfall, but to Caden it's mostly haze given the water newly surrounding his head. Luckily the water here isn't too deep - enough to have cushioned his fall entirely, but not so deep that he can't stand on the silty floor beneath.

Luckily he's already the type to remain calm, if a bit sheepish given how publicly he just made a fool of himself, so as he looks up at the - wow, that must be magic, he can tell - beautiful woman, he can only give a grimace of a smile as he takes her hand to have her help him back up onto the dock.

"Thank you. Sorry for the inconvenience." It's not too terribly cold this early into Leafchange, but his wet clothes are going to swiftly become problematic once the sun goes down. "It has been some time since I was last here, is Freya's shop still open? I'll definitely need a change of clothes." As a traveling man of magic and merchantry it's a name he knows well, but anything can change in two years.
If he's home, I've got a message for the man above
Getting out is not enough if nobody else can come

Messages In This Thread
The world won't wait for me - by Caden - 07-06-2023, 03:48 AM
RE: The world won't wait for me - by Phoebe - 07-20-2023, 06:01 PM
RE: The world won't wait for me - by Caden - 07-20-2023, 09:08 PM
RE: The world won't wait for me - by Phoebe - 07-20-2023, 09:53 PM
RE: The world won't wait for me - by Caden - 08-13-2023, 12:38 AM
RE: The world won't wait for me - by Phoebe - 08-15-2023, 07:36 PM