The world won't wait for me
Phoebe

Age: 24 | Height: 6'1 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: - Strg: 8 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 14 - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Caden
He's not as startled as one might expect by her strength, but he has mostly made his company in shady dealers and talented Abandoned who were far stronger than they looked. "A few bruises at most, though my pride will be the largest," he chuckles, clearly far from truthful. Caden doesn't mind rolling with the punches, and he isn't prideful enough to be embarrassed by such a tumble.

Following in her wake with the squish of damp socks in shoes, looking rather pathetic compared to her flawless beauty, Caden can only rub the back of his neck when she swiftly notes his lack of usual presence in the Greatwood. "Caden, miss. I'm actually a merchant of sorts - but this time I'm traveling with the mindset of trying to find a real home to settle down in." Slicking his wet hair back, now a dark auburn instead of bright ginger, Caden looks fondly out over the docks and towering trees. "The Greatwood is most familiar to me, so I thought I'd start here."
If he's home, I've got a message for the man above
Getting out is not enough if nobody else can come

Messages In This Thread
The world won't wait for me - by Caden - 07-06-2023, 03:48 AM
RE: The world won't wait for me - by Phoebe - 07-20-2023, 06:01 PM
RE: The world won't wait for me - by Caden - 07-20-2023, 09:08 PM
RE: The world won't wait for me - by Phoebe - 07-20-2023, 09:53 PM
RE: The world won't wait for me - by Caden - 08-13-2023, 12:38 AM
RE: The world won't wait for me - by Phoebe - 08-15-2023, 07:36 PM