If you can't stand the heat
Quest turn in for Nature Frey
Talyson Seawright
the Messenger
Courier

Age: 27 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 10 - Strg: 45 - Dext: 47 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 54 - Int: 1
BOREAL - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5720
What had been intended as a simple journey to Frey's shrine in the Oerwoud to complete his quest had become far more dangerous than Tal had expected as the Wilds had proved their name once again. Shaken by the swift lethality of the Dreamwalker's assault on the Attuned, the courier had taken a bit longer to reach the great tree than he'd expected as reaction had set in and the adrenaline drained away. An occasional shiver still slid through him as he climbed to the altar and pulled out his offering: a yellow flower constructed of hand-made paper, its thick petals pressed with wildflower seeds that, if soaked in water and dropped into fertile soil, would eventually sprout new flowers in a bright profusion of colors and shapes.

He centered it carefully on the altar, pushing it back and forth until it was lying just so, before he took off his Frostbite Cuff and set it in front of the flower. Shivering once more, this time as the Deepfrost cold cut through his light jacket, Tal cleared his throat. "Hey Frey," he prayed, subdued but fervent. "I know a lot's happenin' these days so, uh... I really hope you've got a minute. I did what y'asked, an' I was hopin' you could make my Cuff protect against the heat, too."

Frostbite Cuff: Upgrade to protect against heat
Too hot to handle
1. Complete a thread collecting ashes from an area in the Climb. Blood and ashes
2. Complete a thread collecting sand from an area in Hak Etme. S(t)and and deliver
3. Thread with a character who has fire manipulation and see them use it. {Training} Heat Lightning
4. Complete a thread leaving an offering for Tanau, the Longheat seasonal deity. (Note: this should not be a shrine/prayer thread, just an ordinary one). Like a sinner in church

Messages In This Thread
If you can't stand the heat - by Talyson - 09-25-2023, 07:06 PM
RE: If you can't stand the heat - by Frey - 09-27-2023, 02:27 PM
RE: If you can't stand the heat - by Talyson - 09-27-2023, 04:43 PM