God Quest torrent of devotion
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 10 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 49 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 49 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1725
will heaven step in?
When the Temple was empty, Noah bowed himself before the images and idols of his patron that he had brought in. The rain poured outside and the thunder shook the building, but Noah prayed to a god with no shrine in this land, before the effigy that he and Sah had built.

Noah knelt in the dimly lit chamber, his head bowed and hands left palm up and reverent. The flickering candlelight cast shadows on the rough-hewn walls as he began to speak in a voice barely above a whisper. "Vi, mighty and merciful, hear my plea. I stand before you, burdened by the weight of my failure, my heart heavy with remorse. In the pursuit of your will, I stumbled and faltered, straying from the path you set before me."

His voice trembled as he continued, "I sought to be the vessel of your divine purpose, but in my weakness, I faltered. Forgive me, Vi. Grant me the strength to rise from this inadequacy and continue to carry out your sacred mission. I am unworthy, but beg for you to bestow upon me the redemption I seek."

Noah's words hung in the air, the silence broken only by the soft echoes of his own whispers. As he waited, he clung to the hope that Vi would see the torment and emotional roiling that Noah endured the last seasons. "I have done what you've asked of me. I will continue to do what you ask of me. In the temple I have left images of you, representations of your goodness and mercy and love. Twice I lead people to fortify the medical wing. My friends and I wiped away the dirt and grime in the Barracks. I helped facilitate the building of a courier's station, for easier transport of knowledge and kinship between lands. I helped fortify this temple to house displaced citizens and worked against the floods. Vi, I poured all of what you gave me into the very earth of this place." He felt tears sliding down his cheeks. "I have helped save. I have done it." His shoulders racked with a sob.

"I know now that I was not surrendered to you alone. My own heart was still guiding me. It was easy to fight a war for you, to destroy what I hated. It's harder than what I can describe to give everything to you. But now,here I am."

Noah has finished his quest!

1. Host or participate in three (3) PQs within the Hollowed Grounds to help better the region.
- {PQ} {se} see the clock and its ticking away :: Refurbished the medical wing in the Temple with Alys, Talyson, and Asra (This is a follow up PQ of the same nature as the incomplete one here: feel the essence fill the void)
- {PQ} Unyielding Determination :: Improving the Military Barracks with Fox and Deimos
- {PQ} Domiciles Delivery Service :: Helped build a courier station with Talyson and Alys
BONUS~ {PQ+} {SE} it stops eventually :: Helped in the PQ+ to clean and assist the HG with all of the seasonal bad weather

2. Explore all areas of the Hollowed Grounds.

3. Complete a thread using demigod magic to assist in bringing life to the Hollowed Grounds. (This can also form part of the exploration for 2.)
- Let the storm rage on :: Used Divine Opposition to bring life to the land and Talyson used his mending ring.

4. Complete a thread ensuring that Vi's presence is adequately represented in the Temple.
- {se} lay waste to the powers of fate Built a statue and offering place, hung canvases filled with praises, and filled it with flowers, and removed the old Voice statue with Sah
will it save us from our sin?

Messages In This Thread
torrent of devotion - by Noah - 12-10-2023, 01:19 AM
RE: torrent of devotion - by Vi - 12-12-2023, 08:15 PM
RE: torrent of devotion - by Noah - 12-12-2023, 08:53 PM
RE: torrent of devotion - by Vi - 12-18-2023, 07:41 PM
RE: torrent of devotion - by Noah - 12-18-2023, 08:25 PM
RE: torrent of devotion - by Vi - 12-19-2023, 06:38 PM
RE: torrent of devotion - by Noah - 12-19-2023, 07:08 PM
RE: torrent of devotion - by Vi - 12-22-2023, 11:55 AM
RE: torrent of devotion - by Noah - 12-22-2023, 01:19 PM
RE: torrent of devotion - by Vi - 12-28-2023, 12:48 PM