God Quest kickstart my heart
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
// and i love vermont, but it's the season of the sticks and i
saw your mom, she forgot that i existed //
He is bold to say the least. Why, you ask? Because for the first time since the war ended, Sunjata arrives to Frey’s shrine with no blindfold. Of course, anxiety rages rampantly in his gut, but based off of recent events he feels as though this is something he can do (with a little help), and it is far better to do it alone where he can come to terms with the sight of them on his own time. And perhaps, less judgement of the thin bottle in his pocket.

Needless to say, the Flood doesn’t want an audience. And it helps with the storms outside raging in clouds of swirling blacks and greys, monsoon like waves lapping against the surface he can only barely see from here. Luckily, he has the multitude of bright colors to let his grey gaze focus on, splashing through them with each step as he reaches the shrine and sets down peaches and cherries atop the shrine.

He bows his head, eyes landing somewhere at the bottom of the shrine instead of hidden away or closed, taking a moment to retrieve the silver flask from his pocket because despite how much he wants to do this on his own, he needs a bit of liquid courage if only to keep the edge of it off. One healthy swig of his favored sweet whiskey and he reaches out to place it on their shrine, unsure if Frey even drinks but deciding to add it to the list of offerings anyway. “Frey, I have finished the quest you gave me.” His accented voice rumbles into the abyss of dull roars of crashing waves and the distant cries of gulls.

Turning in his quest received here: come what may which should be for a healing downpour magic where it heals allies hit by it and damages enemies and based off of jata’s impossible thing leveling which we’ve talked about should bump it to upgraded :3 (oh and if they can reveal to him all of his fancy goodies that would be SUPER NEAT) THANK YOU LOVE YOU
the flood
// and it's half my fault, but i just like to play the victim //
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
kickstart my heart - by Sunjata - 11-29-2023, 11:44 PM
RE: kickstart my heart - by Frey - 12-12-2023, 07:53 PM
RE: kickstart my heart - by Sunjata - 12-12-2023, 08:23 PM
RE: kickstart my heart - by Frey - 12-12-2023, 08:43 PM
RE: kickstart my heart - by Sunjata - 12-12-2023, 08:52 PM
RE: kickstart my heart - by Frey - 12-12-2023, 09:06 PM
RE: kickstart my heart - by Sunjata - 12-12-2023, 09:26 PM
RE: kickstart my heart - by Frey - 12-12-2023, 09:49 PM
RE: kickstart my heart - by Sunjata - 12-12-2023, 10:20 PM
RE: kickstart my heart - by Frey - 12-13-2023, 10:36 PM
RE: kickstart my heart - by Sunjata - 12-14-2023, 07:10 PM