Open up the gates, I feel close enough to heaven
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
Mature Content Warning 
Hotaru
Deep dive into the dark
Masked eyes as you pick me apart
Hotaru nearly flies back home, feet as light as the wings she can still feel beneath her skin. A thousand blessings Frey has given her, and a thousand more for allowing her to retain the shifts that her deity had unlocked in her soul the first time Hotaru had laid it in their hands.

The front door opens on a proverbial gale, golden hair flying and feet light and excitable on the hardwood as she abandons it open to the warm summer air beyond. "Sunny? Hart koning, where are you?" The elation is apparent even in her early tones, beaming with the force of sunlight and sex.

She winds her way through the kitchen and out through the back door, catching a glimpse of him at the edge of the creek just beyond their house. Standing on the back deck, dress billowing around her legs, Hotaru feels like a queen come home to her kingdom - everything she could possibly need here before her. "Sunny! I have news!" Laughter bubbles up like champagne in the space between each word, arms held wide to invite him closer, radiating happiness from every pore.
Your body melts into my skin
Baptise me and I'll be your sin
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
Open up the gates, I feel close enough to heaven - by Hotaru - 03-08-2024, 05:30 AM