Open up the gates, I feel close enough to heaven
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
Mature Content Warning 
i have done bad things, did them to good people // got no self control, it's the root of my evil
wage war in my head when i'm tryna keep it peaceful // a little feels good, a little more and it's lethal
In all fairness, it wasn’t something that occurred often with Nate either – not unless they’d managed to get time to get to the room in the Grounds back when it existed. Which reminds him of a belated thought to perhaps see if Frey might help him swap the cuffs location out for the House of Midnight… Anyway, it’s a fleeting thought before she looks at him through the mirror briefly with such heat and promise that Sunjata can’t help the way his own blood starts to rush, tugging her along with toward their room.

By the time they get there she’s back to herself, hooking him down in a way that nearly has him stumble, a deep laugh leaving him that’s immediately muffled by their lips colliding, only building more of that heat and excitement through him. His arm slips around her middle, briefly, groaning into the kiss ever so gently, before she withdraws and they meet each other’s gaze with the very same hooded look.

Her direction is one that he does contemplate being bratty with – a trait he hasn’t thrown out that much, but one that he did do often with Nate. Though, in fairness, Nate had always taken the reins and Sunjata had been more than happy to let him. So he hums a soft little sound of agreement, sitting back onto the bed while she flicks through the box, his boots and the majority of everything removed in a pile aside from the belt that he slowly starts to undo but waits until she’s back in the room before it.

Perhaps to make it like a little show, the way it slips off and he works at the button of his pants – made more difficult by the tension there from his arousal, but one he can deftly work at, and the second he has her full attention he sighs contently the second its relieved, slipping the rest of his clothes down and off until the entirety of him is bare for her to view, sitting back to peer at her with his own hooded, lust filled gaze, a feeling that’s electrified through the bond, hands planted behind him, legs spread.
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Open up the gates, I feel close enough to heaven - by Sunjata - 03-18-2024, 08:07 PM